We all have seen Electronic toll collection machine at the middle of the road where one state ends and other state starts. It is a great solution for the National Highway with high technology. It is the program that aims to serve the open platform for the development of the service such as, collection of parking fees, automated collection of fines and police authority, collection of charges for entering with vehicles to another state, payment of road tax, and many other services. At the toll plazas, you can explore the installation of ETC machines for ease of work. It is a convenient program for road users mainly at the fuel stations, vehicles services station, and toll plazas.
The ETC also operates with the account and it should be recharged using the various payment options or through an online portal. It is the automatic toll collection machine and it is the simplest collector operating system.
Electronic Toll Collection
ETC is capable of electronically charging machines established for the customer account. The system determines whether a passing car is registered or not. If not then it automatically alerts with the information to the local highway patrol. It is the method that allows vehicles to pass after providing the toll facility and it stops the force entrance by the driver. Today you can easily seek Electronic toll collection companies in India for fulfilling the needs of roads toll. It also helps to improve the traffic flow through the toll area. The ETC system can easily handle more than 500 vehicles at the same time with the correct report.
Benefits of using ETC
The ETC has increased its usage due to its features and it is the automatic toll collection system in India with lots of benefits.
- It provides the easy collection of tolls from the drivers of the vehicles along the National Highways.
- It also offers the convenient and cashless payment of the toll fee.
- The system also helps to reduce traffic congestion and commute times. It accesses the payment quickly and provides the entrance within a few minutes.
- The operating cost of the ETC system is very low.
- It has also improved the capacity and no need to build more infrastructure.
- The ETC provides the user account with the centralization that offers the best audit control with ease.
- It also offers transparency during the toll collection so that there can’t be any mistake in the toll collection.
- The system provides the statement through the online process that easily gets report at a higher level. This way, they can seek how much toll collection held every day.
- Due to the old method of toll collection, there is a wastage of fuel but now vehicles do not need to stop for a long time. This automatically saves fuel and has a reduction in emissions.
The ETC is the modern technology machine and it has solves many issues related to the toll collection.